Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We're Baaack!

Well, we are finally back to reality. M starts back to school tomorrow and me and the DH started back to work today. I never thought that I'd miss sitting in front of a computer screen all day....but boy did I ever. Too much family...not enough me time.

We went "home" to visit the family for Christmas. It sounds so funny to most people that I still refer to my parents house as "home". I've been out of their house since I was 18 (I'm much older and a bit wiser now) and I still refer to my parent's house as my "home". I'm wondering myself at what point I am going to grow up and call my own house my home. And will M do the same thing when she flees, I mean moves away?

M had a great Christmas, I think. In all fairness, everyone cut down on the gift exchanges this year and it kinda seemed like M didn't get quite as much as in past years. But you would never know it by her reactions or her excitement. One of her most prized possesssions is a thrift store tutu that I picked up at the very last minute (I mean, like Santa's coming down the chimney last minute). I'll try to post pictures when I can.

No comments: